Monday, December 15, 2008

Answer to T.V. Post

This is fun.
I never watch t.v. in the day or evening.....always after 10 pm - here is what I DVR.

The View.......I hate Elizabeth - and I think Sheri is 100% brain dead......but I watch everyday.
Oprah.......I know.
Get Color.......my favorite decorating show on HGTV. I like to watch this channel anytime.
Jon and Kate + 8, Bringing home baby, or Baby story......I should of had another one.
Housewives of Orange County.......something that should not be shared.
Biggest Loser......I'm a weight loss wanna be......All the kids watch this with me.
20/20........Years most fascinating..........anything interview........or news story.

Favorite Drama of the fall
Mad Men...... I would wait patiently for this on Sunday night........awesome show........scandalous......I love the clothes!

Wow! what a waste of time.

4 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

LOVE the biggest looser, it is very inspiring....
and kyle "rented" Mad Men from the library after it won all sorts of "new show" awards...he said it was really good....maybe i need to ck. it out?

Laura said...

it's alright to admit our weeknesses....I just don't know how you find time, or awakeness to watch after 10 pm!!??

Kassie said...

Yeah i dont do much TV past 10, I wish i could but my internal clock is set to go off far too early...lately 5 flippin AM!!

Mrs. Poff said...

Your T.V. shows are so grown up...I watch...mickey mouse club...tiger and friends...yo gabba gabba...