Sunday, December 21, 2008

five things........

1. Samson - I love being with him. I love seeing him grow up. He always helps me......and
his grandma.
2. Ryan - I'm so glad I get to be his mother. Truly a great young man.
3. Olivia - my brown eyed girl. She always tries to do her best and work hard. She loves to be near.
4. Isaac - I know it's not good parenting - but I love when Isaac crawls into bed with us. His boney knees and warm body makes me smile. I call him my "warm piece of toast."
5. Anne Marie - my baby. I wish she could stay 3 and live with me forever.

And Wayne.......we just celebrated 18 years......."When I count my blessings, I count him twice".

2 comments:

Kassie said...

2AM... ugh! 18 years..wow..congrats!! You are a blessed mama and i wished lulu could stay 3 forever also, now i just enjoy other 3 yr olds!

nielsons*love*family said...

i love it when my kids snuggle in bed too, who cares if it's not good parenting?? (and who made up that rule anyway?) we're right behind you on the 18 yrs. holy crap! i too would take a 3 4 or 5 yr old forever...sigh~ :O)