Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Let's Make a Deal!

A few kids in our neighborhood have made "candy/soda deals" with their parents.

The agreements have gone something like this: No candy or soda for one year....not a drop, morsel, or bite and then you get paid a lump sum of money (usually $200.00 or so).

Lot's of kids have done it.

I tried it once - back in 07'............ I made it till March.
(See previous post "cake" for other versions of my limitations pertaining to willpower)

Anyway.....Isaac approached his Dad this evening with his version of a DEAL.

"Dad, I'm not going to smoke cigarettes or drink coffee
for one full year if you'll pay me $300.00?........ Are you in?"


Go Isaac.....Go Isaac......You're a rockstar......uuhuh.....uuhuuh

P.S. I'm gearing up for a ginormous post - of epic proportions to illustrate my busy? and eventful? spring......stay glued to your computer screen.

2 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

is there something you need to share with us about your son? like an addiction to the previous mentioned things?? LOL...

i'll make the same deal w/wayne....is he in???

Mrs. Poff said...

Isaac is one smart cookie....at least he picked a sure thing!