Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CAKE

Sooo, my problem with cake started Christmas Eve.

It was a beautiful cake with yummy frosting and cute christmas flowers.

Somebody, (and I know who you are) left it.....alot of it......right on my counter.

The next week I totally enjoyed my Christmas cake - that someone left ME.

Each morning I had a piece for breakfast.

Usually another for lunch........and for dinner..........and then my Christmas cake was almost gone.....but not all gone.


Until one evening - when Wayne threw it away!

You threw it away????.......why would you throw that cake away?????

Well I thought we had kept it long enough..........3 or 4 days????? Weren't we all getting sick of it??? Weren't we trying to get rid of the treats?????

No..........I was mad........I was enjoying my cake.

I must have stomped downstairs and "vented" to my mother.

Because in about a weeks time, another cake showed up on my counter.......someone sent it.

Someone sent me a cake?.......yes - you said you liked it.

I ate a piece.

Then another.........then another.

Wayne did not dare touch it.......oorr throw it away.

I started to "feel" the cake.

A few more weeks passed .........and up comes my mother with another piece of cake.........somebody sent it, she says...............somebody sent it????.....you know you like cake.

I ate the whole piece......it was large.

Then I had two birthdays.........and well...............you gotta have cake.

I could REALLY "feel" the cake.

Moving on to bookclub the 1st week in March..........I bought cupcakes.................with yummy frosting.............white or chocolate..............your choice.

Luckily it was a good turnout..........things could have been worse.


Today, March 17th,

I was doing my "hill walk" during Annie's ballet class.


My "cake" was right "BEHIND" me the whole time.

Now, I am totally wishing I didn't have a problem with cake.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I understand your problem with cake, I have the same one. And a serious problem with cookies - I carry around an extra dozen at all times - in places that cause my pants not to fit....

nielsons*love*family said...

LOL! at your cake! why don't people ever send US cakes??
we just get flyers on our doorstep for young kids starting lawnmowing businesses and my kitchen counter? not once has anyone EVER left a cake....just junk! good thing THAT'S not edible! :O)

Kassie said...

lol!!!!!

Kyle said...

Very Funny, love me some cake as well, or a cookie, or chocolate. Maybe I am the souce of Lizzie's sweet tooth. Probably.

Todd Shauna and gang said...

oh Libbianne, I miss being around you. Anna's doing the no sugar thing - I'm eating it for her though