Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Teen News"

Thing 1
Drumroll Please...................

In the cold months of winter, Samson has been "actively pursuing" another season with the Titan Baseball team....it has now become official - He's Playin' Again!



Another snippet of news regarding thing 1...........He is employed!

Yup - 1st job at the.......get this....... NICKELCADE ......he's already worked his first 8 hours. He'll be busy.



Thing 2
Drumroll Please...................

Ryan has been enthusiastically waiting for his chance to give the Brighton tennis team a try.....Monday was the big day.........8:30pm at the Sports Mall............wheelchair in tow......

by darn............HE MADE THE TEAM! Couldn't be more excited for him.


I think I'm now considered a proud

BRIGH -TAN Mom.

YIPPEE!



5 comments:

Rigby Fam said...

congratulations to all!

nielsons*love*family said...

congrats "things"---

Kassie said...

How is mother of all things going to keep up?????

Mrs. Poff said...

I am so excited for both....I almost cried when I read that Ryan made the tennis team...

Laura said...

I don't know how you're going to keep up!! But definitely something to be proud of!