Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blogger's Fright!

I totally have it....everytime I try and write something on this here blog I get all nervous and sweaty. Ridiculous!
Wow, I have sure had fun reading all of your blogs. Such fancy people you all are. You should see me navigate through - it is laughable. I still don't know how to "comment" without being Wayne so I never say anything, but I'm here......lurking, sweating and wondering "How'd you do that"? I have started to write my top 5 cousin memories at least 5 times ( I know, that is sooo September) but I still might surprise ya someday - and write something down.

Anywhoo - just wanted to let everyone know how much I have enjoyed reading about yourselves and your terrific kids! Thanks!

P.S. This is Libbi not Wayne
P.S.S. I'm the one that voted for Obama.

4 comments:

JGEM said...

See, you're funny. You should do this more!

Heidi said...

You are overthinking this blogging stuff. Most of what I blog about is utter crap, but I don't care! Make Wayne show you how to login as yourself!

nielsons*love*family said...

stop sweating, start typing!
dorien

Troublewithannie said...

Libbi,

I can totally relate to blogger's fright!! You should check out my blog to see what I mean! (Trouble with Annie) Keep in mind that this blog has been set up for nine months! However, I always love to read what you have to say. Have a great week, run through your house! Lyssa