Friday, March 19, 2010

The call came today......

Mia will be staying with her birthfather.
I have been struggling for two weeks.
I'm really glad I have those two weeks under my belt.
They were horrible.
I am more than sad.
Heartbroken.
I really loved her.
So did Wayne and the kids.
I loved that the kids loved her.
Grandma did too.
So did my sisters.
Grandma had a special sleeping spot for her.
Grandy came helped us for three weeks.
Wayne was so good to me.
Through the whole thing.
I've wanted another baby for awhile.
I don't know why.
I just have. thats it. I just have.
It doesn't make much sense, I know.
I could go into my 3 years of trying.
But I won't.
We met Emilee.
We prayed about what to do.
She arrived.
Then I couldn't imagine anything more perfect.
Than keeping her here with us.
It isn't to be.
I have prayed that Heavenly Father will watch over her.
He will.
In my heart, I'll never give up.
In my life, I have to get better and move forward.
I have so many blessings.
And children.
They need me.
I'll be crying for several days.
And then I hope to start feeling better.
And be happy.
I will.
Thank you.
For Everything.
The thoughts.
The dinners.
The prayers.
The phone calls and emails and gifts. (I always said no gifts - he he)
The all around love and support.
I think - you may have loved her a little too.
Thank you.
So much.
With.
Love.
Libbi

8 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

xo

Mrs. Poff said...

love you

JGEM said...

love, love, love
her and you

Kierstin said...

Oh Libbi, I am so sorry...my heart aches for you and your sweet family...you are all in my thoughts and prayers....

Laura said...

One day we'll understand why we have to go through the heartaches in this life. One day the test will seem more reasonable. Until then, it just sucks, and I am sorry. Sending love and prayers you way...

Heidi said...

I'm so so sorry Libbi. **HUGS**

Becky said...

Libbi- you are so sweet to write these little notes on your blog. What a wonderful woman you are to open you home to that baby! My prayers are with you!

Todd Shauna and gang said...

You have a beautiful spirit I'm glad the day at Horizonte went well. The world needs more people like you