Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm borrowing this word from my sister.......

Angst.
That is what I'm feeling right now - "mother angst".

Most people know Mia is gone to St.Louis.
My heart is broken.
I'm scared for her and sooooo sad.

But - I chose to take this little baby girl into my heart.
I'm so glad I did.
I love her.

I also love Wayne....
and Samson,and Ryan, and Olivia, and Isaac, and my Annie.
They...... are all okay.

I....am not okay - but I'm working on it.

Thank you for giving me your comfort.
Love and thanks to Grandma and Grandy.
I have good people all around.

9 comments:

JGEM said...

We love you.

The Johnson's said...

Little Mia needed your family, even if it was just for a moment.

nielsons*love*family said...

:O(
and
xoxoxoxo

Kierstin said...

Oh Libby...I am so sorry...you have been and continue to be in my thoughts and prayers...I am here for you if you need anything...((((HUGS))))

Becky said...

Libby I'm sorry! I've been thinking of you lots and lots!

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry Libbi. It was a wonderful thing to be open to her and give her a warm, loving start to her life. It will make a difference.

Libbi said...

Thanks to all of you.

Mrs. Poff said...

I can't type anything or I cry.....love you....

Todd Shauna and gang said...

What a year
That's a lot of emotional energy over a short time
Hang on!

Love you