Friday, March 12, 2010

Today.......

I am home, wondering what to do with myself.
I have plenty of things.
But once again, borrowing the words of my sister, I'm calling a snow day.
Although - it is sunny and beautiful outside.

After reading yesterday's beautiful post by Laura, and knowing that I am in a bit of a predicament myself......
I happened to read this blog, first thing today.....
http://amynelson.typepad.com/the_way_we_were/
also...read the comments.


I really should be in celebratory mode today - I finished with my student teaching Yeah!
I will graduate April 29th with my Master's in Teaching. Yeah...again!
My full year of solid homework is coming to an end.

Annie is thrilled!

4 comments:

nielsons*love*family said...

congrats libbi-you should be so proud of what you accomplished!

AND...it's crazy how life seems to be a never ending mix of bitter and sweet.

here's hoping for much sweetness in the future days ahead! xo

Laura said...

You should be proud, and you definitely should celebrate - I think a snow day is a good celebration....
Now to interviews, I'm keeping my ear open so I know when/if we're interviewing at Penn

Kierstin said...

Congratulations Libbi!! You have accomplished SO much...I hope that you were able to celebrate. You are an amazing person Libbi. Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Kassie said...

We should all celebrate more!! What a relief and an accomplishment!